Eternal Nightmare
March 28, 2024, 02:24:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Breaking News: We Are Growing Fast. Keep Up The Good Work Guys

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Free Online Games

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Online Games  (Read 369 times)
skillfool

OWned +0/-0

« on: August 12, 2011, 01:26:38 am »

Turning Casual Gaming Abilities into Real Cash
http://skillfool.com/

Do you like playing Bejeweled 2, Scrabble, Solitaire variations, word games and more? Why not turn those hours of blowing off work into some real cash? You can only beat your own high score so many times before a game loses its luster. Now you can test your skills against human opponents and win cash while doing it.

The online skill game for cash industry has been growing by leaps and bounds in the past few years. Estimates put the industry in the 8 billion dollar range at the close of 2011. Websites like WorldWinner, GameDuell, and King have lead the charge in this explosive growth and have firmly established market share by providing high-quality innovative skill games. Collectively their game libraries run the gambit from puzzle, action, trivia, card, and word games.

How do skill game tournaments and competitions work?

Can I just play for fun? Regardless of which provider is chosen players always have to option to play for free and fun or to join real cash games. Entry fees generally run from $0.50 to $20 with prize pools running from a few dollars into the hundreds or even thousands. In fact at the time of the writing King.com has a dominoes jackpot worth over $40K!

The first step is to sign up with a skill game provider. We definitely recommend one of the big boys mentioned above. In fact GameDuell will give you $50 to try out the live cash games, King.com currently offers a $10 bonus.

Then explore the game library to see which game is right for you. Some of the more popular games right now include shooter/puzzlers like Bubble Popp, Jungle Jewels, and Dragon Click; word games like Scrabble and Letter Swap, card games like Spider Solitaire and many more. Skill gamers of all ages will have plenty to choose from.

After practicing at your game of choice you might want to step up to the cash games. Here is where you’ll get to match your skills against real human opponents for real prizes. One nice feature is the fair play systems that the providers implement to ensure players of similar skill levels compete against one another; GameDuell is particularly noted for maintaining equal matches.

Skill games for cash sounds pretty fun, but is playing for cash legal?

Absolutely! Skill games are inherently different than gambling games in reality and under US law. The outcome of each contest is completely based on the player’s ability rather than chance.

Where can I find which games are right for me?

Helpful skill game portal sites have come online to help sort through the individual games of many gaming sites with reviews and information on each game before you decide which skill provider to join. It is a great place to get started playing skill games for cash.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

jully
Regular

OWned +0/-0

My Mood: Aggressive:

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 11:30:26 am »

It  is a video game played over some form of computer network or on a video game console such as the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. This almost always means the Internet or equivalent technology, but games have always used whatever technology was current: modems before the Internet, and hard wired terminals before modems.

Kenitica Whey Protein

Report Spam   Logged
Sowerby213

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 06:34:01 am »

Its very good to play games online free... Its my hobby to play games.. So that i always used the internet to play online games..
Report Spam   Logged

jackparker561

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 01:23:17 pm »

After practicing at your game of choice you might want to step up to the cash games. Here is where you’ll get to match your skills against real human opponents for real prizes. One nice feature is the fair play systems that the providers implement to ensure players of similar skill levels compete against one another; GameDuell is particularly noted for maintaining equal matches..

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:44:50 pm by jackparker561 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: