Eternal Nightmare
March 29, 2024, 01:50:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Breaking News: We Are Growing Fast. Keep Up The Good Work Guys

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Card Games

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Card Games  (Read 75 times)
skillfool

OWned +0/-0

« on: August 12, 2011, 01:27:27 am »

Play Solitaire, Hearts, Freecell, Spades and More for Real Cash

We’re all guilty of killing time on those delightfully engaging free online card games  like Spider Solitaire, Freecell, Hearts, Spades and more. Who ever thought it would pay off? The popularity of playing online casual games has become undeniable. This evidenced by the rise of the big three companies in the skill gaming world.

With a combined 20 million online players, the big three: WorldWinner, GameDuell, and King and dominated the market. The upside is that you can always find an active heads up game or tournament. These sites are unique in the fact that players can test their abilities against real human opponents in one-on-one play or in multi-player tournaments. Prizes run from a few dollars into the thousands depending upon what level at which you wish to play.

There is huge variety of addicting solitaire games to choose from including the very popular Cleopatra’s Pyramid from GameDuell. Basically, you compete with your opponents via a point system based on time and your ability to get through the deck. This is common to more or less of the solitaire games. If you want to go for the big bucks you can check out the Mini-Leagues on GameDuell

For those who prefer a more social multiplayer gaming experience Hearts or Spades is right for you. In fact there are spades mega tournaments with prize pools up to $4200. Tournament entries are just $1-$2 for the big tourneys.

What you won’t find on these sites is any form of poker or blackjack. The industry as whole has kept away from the internet pariah that is the online gambling for all the right reasons. All of the games available on these sites are 100% legal to play for real money.

Keep in mind that many of the sites allow you to play for free as long as you like to practice and you can upgrade to real cash when you feel comfortable. There are very low stakes games for those who just want to add a little kick to their game as well as the big cash tournaments.

To help you find the game that’s right for you check out useful skill game portals like SkillFool.com.

Play online free card games against real opponents for real cash and prizes
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sam2112
Commander

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 06:30:17 am »

There are tons, most of which are Anime based (Yugioh, Pokemon, Digimon all included) some of the ones I always thought might be intresting to play is the Naruto, DBZ and Bleach tcg, although I have never played them personally and can't give them a rating. Yu-Gi-Oh is awesome though and recently got back into the pokemon tcg, Magic: The Gathering I never got into or understood lol

_________

investment in london   
Report Spam   Logged
henrystrange
Starter

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 07:26:27 am »

I love card games like solitare types  and i also love Rummy.

Mink Blankets
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: