Eternal Nightmare
April 19, 2024, 06:22:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Breaking News: We Are Growing Fast. Keep Up The Good Work Guys

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Tripods for digital camera?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tripods for digital camera?  (Read 117 times)
sam2112
Commander

OWned +0/-0

« on: September 18, 2011, 07:17:44 am »

i wish to buy a camera tripod for recording some piano and guitar video covers of mine. i have a sony 14 mp 4x zoom digital camera a normal one..so i want to ask u guys which tripod to buy , a small one or a full size camera tripod? and what to look before buying tripods?

pls suggest!!

Seo|Digital Agency

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

david
Hero

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 03:26:04 pm »

Hello,

In photography, a tripod is used to stabilize and elevate a camera, a flash unit, or other photographic equipment. All photographic tripods have three legs and a mounting head to couple with a camera. The mounting head usually includes a thumbscrew that mates to a female threaded receptacle on the camera, as well as a mechanism to be able to rotate and tilt the camera when it is mounted on the tripod. Tripod legs are usually made to telescope, in order to save space when not in use. Tripods are usually made from aluminum, carbon fiber, steel, wood or plastic.

Thanks,
camisetas futbol | soccer kit | soccer shirts
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:03:22 am by david » Report Spam   Logged
haresdehan

OWned +0/-0

My Mood: Aggressive:

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 01:22:06 pm »

Once upon a time it seems just about everyone used a tripod. Certainly, if you were a serious photographer you wouldn't be seen dead without a good tripod.
So what's happened? My admittedly limited observations suggest use of the tripod has diminished considerably, at least amongst amateur photographers. Why? I don't know, but suspect it has something to do with photography being so easy these days. Autofocus, auto exposure etc. have all made the production of acceptable pictures such a quick and easy event that I believe many are lulled into a false sense of photo-quality security.
Click here for BMW Turbo

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:52:27 am by haresdehan » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: