Eternal Nightmare
March 28, 2024, 10:35:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Breaking News: We Are Growing Fast. Keep Up The Good Work Guys

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Is Narconon an effective/safe/trust worthy rehabilitation process?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Narconon an effective/safe/trust worthy rehabilitation process?  (Read 548 times)
sam2112
Commander

OWned +0/-0

« on: October 02, 2011, 10:11:12 am »

Recently my parents sent my brother to a Narconon rehabilitation center in Michigan and now that he's been there for a few days we found out it was connected to Scientology. We've discovered it has had a lot of controversy (like being a fraud for getting members) and he's had some complaints of odd treatment like staring into someone's eyes for thirty minutes. Before we sent him there they even said they weren't Scientologists.

I just want to know if it is effective and safe, and if Scientology is taught or even mentioned there. I've read all the stories and websites about it, but is there anybody who has actually physically been there to know what it's like?

Narconon Fresh Start
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Michal

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 08:58:39 am »

Narconon is a Scientology run help center for drug addiction which may seem like a positive thing on the surface but it is used as a recruitment tool yes. Avoid these people they are members of a scam based organization. I would use you tube and Google to identify as much information as you can to educate yourself about these people. While searching for narconon i found one site which gives great information regarding rehabilitation process that is Rob's Ranch and after visiting it  i am fully satisfied and now i can understand every rehab process.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:27:38 am by Michal » Report Spam   Logged
Davidson_9

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 06:14:48 am »

In such a case you must first collect info about the rehab center and if you want can consult to famous opiate detox norfolk center, where I too went for my drug treatment. Truly satisfied and happy with their amazing treatment that helped to become joyful person again.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: