Eternal Nightmare
April 19, 2024, 05:33:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Breaking News: We Are Growing Fast. Keep Up The Good Work Guys

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Visual C++

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Visual C++  (Read 701 times)
Nick
Administrator
Devotee

OWned +28/-66

My Mood: Tired:

Owner

« on: September 08, 2009, 12:40:14 am »

Talk About Visual C++ Here
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

deadrok
Starter

OWned +0/-0

My Mood: Cool:

Hi people!

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 07:18:00 am »

I don't really know that much about coding but I'm quite willing to learn. But the problem is that there's no site which offers a good guide on coding for newbies like me.
Report Spam   Logged

*Nice to meet everyone!*

*This is a nice forum!*
newman9800
Starter

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 09:51:00 am »

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 provides a powerful and flexible development environment for creating Microsoft Windows–based and Microsoft .NET–based applications. It can be used as an integrated development system, or as a set of individual tools.
Starter

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 06:45:17 am »

Microsoft Visual C++  is a commercial integrated development environment (IDE) product engineered by Microsoft for the C, C++, and C++/CLI programming languages. It has tools for developing and debugging C++ code, especially code written for the Microsoft Windows API, the DirectX API, and the Microsoft .NET Framework. Smiley

Link Building
Report Spam   Logged
henderson791
Starter

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 05:32:20 pm »

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 provides a powerful and flexible development environment for creating Microsoft Windows–based and Microsoft .NET–based applications. It can be used as an integrated development system, or as a set of individual tools. Visual C++ is comprised of these components:

bardrick25

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 04:09:24 am »

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 provides a powerful and flexible development environment for creating Microsoft Windows–based and Microsoft .NET–based applications. It can be used as an integrated development system, or as a set of individual tools.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Hair Care Products
Hair Products

Report Spam   Logged
sshayndell12
Starter

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 05:31:48 pm »

The Visual C++ 2005 compiler tools. The compiler has new features supporting developers that target virtual machine platforms like the Common Language Runtime (CLR). There are now compilers to target x64 and Itanium. The compiler continues to support targeting x86 machines directly, and optimizes performance for both platforms.

-----------------------------------------------
Kerastase
Kerastase Reflection
Report Spam   Logged
jjustin602

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 04:20:00 am »

Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or VC++) is a commercial integrated development environment (IDE) product engineered by Microsoft for the C, C++, and C++/CLI programming languages. It has tools for developing and debugging C++ code, especially code written for the Microsoft Windows API, the DirectX API, and the Microsoft .NET Framework.
aashleyy12
Starter

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 03:44:36 am »

I don't really know that much about coding but I'm quite willing to learn. But the problem is that there's no site which offers a good guide on coding for newbies like me.
omar32733
Regular

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 02:52:04 am »

omar32733
Regular

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 06:14:04 am »

Stephany297

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 05:00:03 pm »

The Visual C++  compiler tools. The compiler has new features supporting developers that target virtual machine platforms like the Common Language Runtime (CLR). There are now compilers to target x64 and Itanium. The compiler continues to support targeting x86 machines directly, and optimizes performance for both platforms.

Malaysia Flights
Kuala Lumpur Accommodation
Report Spam   Logged
noel8877
Starter

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2010, 03:19:55 am »

ajohns229
Starter

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010, 11:04:43 am »

benjamin6418
Starter

OWned +0/-0

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 07:40:51 am »

Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or VC++) is a commercial integrated development environment (IDE) product engineered by Microsoft for the C, C++, and C++/CLI programming languages. It has tools for developing and debugging C++ code, especially code written for the Microsoft Windows API, the DirectX API, and the Microsoft .NET Framework.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: